Tuesday 7 November 2017

Beauty Haul: Pai

October was my birthday month and I guess it was a perfect excuse to indulge a little bit more. I have splashed on a bit of Pai. 




Pai Chamomile and Rosehip Calming Day Cream. I had this day cream before and retained a very pleasant memory. I am nearing my due date and taking in mind that shortly after my firstborn delivery I have developed urticaria, this cream should be perfect. Its formula calms and soothes sensitive skin, reducing redness and flair ups. 

According to the brand, ultra clean formula of day cream minimises the risk of irritation and helps calm the appearance of reactive redness. Pai Chamomile and Rosehip Calming Day Cream is rich in Matricine and Chamazulene which are nature's powerful skin soothing agents; Omegas 3,6,7 and 9 which help repair and regenerate damaged skin.

Pai Instant Calm Redness Serum Sea Aster and Wild Oat. This is something new for me to try. I have been using oil mix in my night skin care routine for some time now and crave for a slight change. This serum promises to reduce appearance of redness caused by flushing, to stimulate skin's natural production of collagen and elastin to pump skin and smooth appearance of fine lines. The first is welcome and the last is desirable. 

Pai Echium and Argan Gentle Eye Cream. This eye cream is for mature, very dry sensitive skin. My skin isn't that mature, but I started to navigate slowly to anti-ageing skin care products. According to the mirror, my eyes and forehead are first to require a little bit of anti-ageing interference.

According to Pai Echium and Argan Gentle Eye Cream contains intensively hydrating formula which improved the appearance of fine lines; unique concentrations of Omegas 3 and 6 which help to regenerate delicate eye area. Eye cream formula id anti-inflammatory and helps to soothe areas of irritation.

I received two little samples with my order: Pai Geranium and Thistle Rebalancing Day Cream and Pai Perfect Balance Blemish Serum Zinc and Copaiba. Looking forward to explore a bit more of Pai skin care, will keep you posted with full review as usual.

Have you tried any from above? What is your impression and experience of Pai skincare?
Marija

No comments:

Post a Comment