Tuesday 28 November 2017

Beauty haul: The Body Shop, L'oreal and Burt's Bees

Autumn kicked in in full force with grey sky and early evenings. 



Recently I had a bit more need to cheer myself up I think I have found a little beauty treat from The Body Shop  to add that a little something in my autumn days.

Moringa Softening Body Butter is deliciously soft, creamy and indulgently scented with Moringa. Beautiful consistency of body butter and fragrance lingers for some hours. I am usually a citrus fan, but this bold and catchy scent is perfect to uplift my autumn blues and transport my senses to warmer places.

I have paired body butter with Moringa Exfoliating Cream Body ScrubThe Exfoliating Cream Body Scrub has a creamy consistency with fine scrubbing bits, which smoothes and refines leaving skin soft and scented. The same delicious scent and it takes a good care of my skin in cooler month, leaving it soft. 

After my disappointment with Nivea Extra Gentle Eye Make-up Remover, I went back to L'oreal Micellar Water. It comes in new large format bottle, 400ml and so far I am pleased with results. Read here review from L'oreal Paris.

My little man got another bottle of Burt's Bees Baby Shampoo and Wash to enjoy with. As I have mentioned in my recent beauty empties, it keeps his gentle skin soft and clean.

What are your late autumn beauty explorations?
Marija

No comments:

Post a Comment