Thursday 16 November 2017

MWgifts - November 2017 update

I know it's been awhile since my last MWgifts update, but I have something exquisite to share with you today. I came across this little beauty just few days ago and posted it today on eBay for the auction.


This is a Franz porcelain retired Spring Freesia cup and saucer set FZ00030, which is signed by designer and sculptor. It has beautiful floral detailing and in excellent condition free of chips, cracks or scratches. A fabulous gift or a show item for your home. It is available for global shipping, see more photos and other details on MWgift eBay page.

I hope to have a bit more time for all my hobbies from now on and am looking forward to other beautiful discoveries.

Happy shopping everyone!
Marija

No comments:

Post a Comment