Saturday 30 September 2017

Empty bottles: Burt's Bees, Nivea and Heathcote and Ivory

September is about to end and I have collected few empty bottles for you to share.


1. Burt's Bees Baby Shampoo and Wash. Favoured by me and used up by my son. This is a lovely, gentle, hypo-allergenic and plant-based wash. Didn't agree with us as a shampoo, but as a body wash it is wonderful. Doesn't strip and dry out the skin; keeps it soft, healthy and clean. 

2. Another little tube from Burt's Bees is the Intense Hydration Eye Cream with Clary Sage. It is surprisingly lightweight despite its name, has mild scent and leaves skin around the eyes soft and well hydrated.

3. Nivea Extra Gentle Eye Make-up Remover. It is gentle and doesn't irritate my skin, but sadly I didn't find its formula as effective as before. This used to be my favourite budget buy, but too many of panda eye mornings are calling now for change.

4. Heathcote&Ivory Blush Rose Hand Lotion. Are you a rose scent fan? Delicately scented, a light textured lotion with glycerin, vitamin E and pro-vitamin B5 is beautiful choice to keeps hands soothed and moisturised. I have another bottle to enjoy, this is definitely a lovely and refreshing treat I would recommend.

What is your September's beauty must have?
Marija

No comments:

Post a Comment