Monday 1 February 2016

Beauty haul - January

I am bit late with my January beauty haul. I spend most of the last week fighting the cold. Not many items to share, looks like a conscious shopping month for me.


January began with a lovely Pacifica French Lilac perfume and Natural Collection pressed face powder. I posted a review on the perfume earlier this month, just click here to read it. 

I wasn't prepared to select a pressed powder, so decided to buy the simple one with the shortest ingredient list I could find. Natural Collection Pressed Powder is just that and the most important it does the job. I feel like I need a bit more time to decide what I want for my make-up bag this year. 


Another January beauty buy is John Freida Brilliant Brunette Colour Protecting Moisturising Shampoo. I loved their Full Repair shampoo, so decided to try a version for brunettes next. 


Have you tried any from above? What is your perfect January buy?
Marija

No comments:

Post a Comment