Wednesday 20 January 2016

My beauty discovery - January 2016

My search for a new perfume led me to this lovely little thing from Pacifica. 



I bought this 10ml bottle of French Lilac just try out and see if I like it outside the shop. I am totally sold and so thrilled to share this beauty discovery with you.

Pacifica French Lilac is perfumed in a traditional French style. It has fresh scent of Lilac, Magnolia Leaves, Heliotrope, Ylang Ylang, Hyacinth and subtle notes of Nectarine. Beautiful flowery scent.

Perfume is 100% vegan and gluten free. Cruelty free brand. It is made without phthalates, parabens, mineral oils, GMO, propylene glycol and artificial color.

Pacifica using a natural, pure grain alcohol and it's own blend of essential and natural oils. 

It is almost perfect, with exception it doesn't last long. I think only for few hours, but I enjoy this scent so much don't mind to apply a dab or two during the day. 

I think I am discovering a delicious natural perfume world and I would like a bigger bottle of French Lilac for my bathroom soon.


Have you tried any Pacifica perfumes? Which one is your favourite?
Marija

  

No comments:

Post a Comment