Thursday 7 January 2016

New Year Resolutions - 2016

First week of New Year and I love it! I always have that extra bit of energy when new year starts and feel like I can make it all happen. To put this extra energy to a productive use, I love to make new plans and write the resolutions down for the year ahead.


I don't treat my New Year Resolutions as must to do, just as a guidance to inspire myself to be a better person. I don't like the feeling of guilt you get when you don't achieve something you planned and wanted. Plus I understand that my views and desires might change while year goes on.


I penned down few resolutions at the back of my 2016 diary to have an easy access to them and I left some space to write something new as time goes. I would like to share few of my new year resolutions.

Beauty Resolutions 2016:

In 2016 I would like to buy only what I really need or would like to try out. This isn't easy to do when you are a beauty blogger, but I think I can at least try to control certain useless spending. I hate to waste cosmetics or skin care. I will need to look into my conscious shopping again and up to date my beauty shopping list for 2016. Click here to read the last year's basic beauty shopping list.

To follow up with beauty waste elimination, I would like to be more creative with what I have got and try to use beauty products I have or buy. You probably will see a bit less in my beauty hauls and yes, I know they never were extensive. On other side in 2016 I would like not just explore new skin care and cosmetics, but try out new DIY beauty recipes. So, look out for those!

Another beauty resolution for 2016, is to improve my make-up skills. I would like to find the perfect day to day look and to collect my perfect make-up bag. I am already working on it, check my December beauty haul. You might see a bit more cosmetics on my blog this year.


Health and Wellbeing Resolutions 2016:

I would like to do a bit more of Yoga this year and overall to give a bit more attention to my exercise routines and to my diet. Now, who wouldn't?! I am not entirely sure where to start. But I know what I want - a perfect balance to keep myself in shape and keep the energy levels up. Now I just need to get on with it and think of the ways to achieve this. As usual I will keep you up to date with my new venture.


Marija's World Resolutions 2016:

This website is my hobby, sanctuary and place I share my thoughts, hopes and ideas. I wish www.marijasworld.co.uk is and will be useful not only to myself, but somebody else who reads it out there. My blogging experience has inspired me a lot last year, gave me means to take that extra step to create the MWgifts and the website itself. I hope it will bring something new and exciting in 2016 too. 


I wish you all a wonderful, prosperous, beautiful and inspiring 2016!
Marija


No comments:

Post a Comment