Thursday 31 December 2015

December beauty haul

Oh the December! My favourite winter month in the year. I love it for bringing joy and happiness and new expectations from the year ahead. Here some new beauty treats I got this month so far.


My boys treated me to a gorgeous selection of hand creams from Crabtree and Evelyn. I love all of them - they have reach texture, beautiful ingredients and such lovely scents in each tube. Not sure yet with which one to start my new year yet?!


2016 will be a year to improve my make-up skills. I believe it is the right time to get on with it. To have a great start I got a Beautiful Complexion brush set from Ecotools. All four brushes are very soft and I have already washed them once, and am glad to inform you that bristles do stay in place. 

This set consist of Mattifying Finish brush to reduce shine - a powder brush; Skin Perfecting brush for an even skin tone - to apply a  BB/CC cream and tinted moisturisers; Eye Perfection brush for the under eye coverage and Correcting Concealer brush for targeted spot coverage.


And my last December buy is La Roche-Posay Rosaliac CC creme. This is my first corrective cream to try and I took my time to select it. I don't have much knowledge in cosmetics, so I approached the matter from the skin care point of view. 

La Roche-Posay Rosaliac cover and correcting cream for sensitive skin prone to flushing. Due to my skin condition (I developed mild Utricaria after pregnancy) and some redness on my cheeks and nose I want light, but corrective solution. I will post full review later for you, now I need to learn to use it properly and to advantage.


I want to wish you a beautiful and healthy 2016!
Marija






No comments:

Post a Comment