Thursday 14 January 2016

MWgift(s) - January update

I had a day off and finally got a chance to spend some time on my project. MWgift(s) got new beautiful items this month and I wanted to post them on eBay by this Friday. 

Job well done and I would like to share with you some gift ideas for your loved ones.




I just love the vibrant feel of this set and I think it will enhance any room or décor.

2. If you are a fan of oriental wood, the next item will catch your eye. 




3. If you would like a bit of golden glam, have a look at this window/door frame decorative hanging set made with engraved golden plates



Beautiful details throughout.

4. The last, but most certainly not the least - window/door frame hanging set with crystals and Lord Ganesha



Ideal as an Indian wedding venue decoration, as a gift or just as a oriental decoration. Lord Ganesha is good for any new beginning.

Click on the links to view them on eBay. You will find more photos and full item descriptions there. To view all current items on MWgift(s) just click here. Free P&P on all items above in the UK and almost on all MWgift(s) products.

I wish you a happy shopping. Beauty update is next.
Marija

No comments:

Post a Comment