Saturday 3 October 2015

September Beauty Haul

I've been a very naughty girl ignoring a simple heat protection spray. Luckily I have used my hand made hair serum until now. Coconut oil and essential oils I used to make it do have heat protection properties. But even that wan't enough, because I have noticed by end of summer, my hair ends got dry and brittle.

I paid a visit to a hairdresser this month and to keep my fresh cut in a good condition and to help my hair to grow better, I bought two new hair care products from Toni and Guy: Prep Heat Protection Mist High Temperature Protection and Shine Gloss Serum.


I think my hair are in a need of professional technology along with the natural hair oils I use to cope with the modern pollution. Tony and Guy Prep Heat Protection Mist helps protect against damage and breakage caused from heat styling and conditions hair for a softer, smoother finish. Shine Gloss Serum is suitable for all hair types. Helps control frizz and static with an ultra-smooth shine and alignment. It is perfect after blow-drying to seal cuticles, condition hair and tame fly-aways. I think a perfect couple to add into my hair care routine this autumn, will post you soon with an update.


Here are the other beauty treats from September.


Got new tube of concealer from Miss Sporty. It works well with my skin, so I have decided to keep it up longer. Click here to read the full review of Miss Sporty Liquid Concealer

Few days ago I did a big autumn beauty clear out, (post will follow shortly) and I got another beauty replacement  - Lavera Organic Soft Eyeliner Pencil in grey. I have mentioned it before, that this is my favourite natural eyeliner. It came with samples of Cranberry and Argan Rich Day Cream. I am in search for a new face moisturiser to use during cooler months, looking forward to try these samples.

And the last, but not the least - Superdrug Spray Bottle. I got it topped up with my face toner and I use it every morning after the shower. Such a simple and refreshing treat.


I think my Glossybox subscription satisfies many of my beauty needs and I noticed that I wait for the box to arrive each month now before venturing into the shops. October is my birthday month, so I am sure I will have something nice to share.

Marija 

No comments:

Post a Comment