Wednesday 14 October 2015

Glossybox - October 2015

My October Glossybox has arrived on Monday nicely in time for my Birthday. I had time to open my beauty treats, try them and even use some of them. So I can share some thought on the items today. Here is my October Glossybox.


A lovely selection of skin care and cosmetics this month. Not the first box to include all five full sized beauty products, but I think it is the best Glossybox I got so far. I am actually already using two cosmetics and I am sure the rest will follow shortly.


1. Talika Photo-Hydra Day. A sneak peek from the last month. Light and fragrance free gel. It absorbs instantly into the skin, leaving it soft and smooth on touch.


Photo-Hydra Day according to the official website, infuses light energy to the cells and promotes the steady hydration of the skin throughout the day: featuring Hydra Photo-Beauty, an amino-acid that recreates the beneficial effects of natural light on skin cells activity. Very interesting indeed!

Photo-Hydra Day boosts intra-cellular hydration, optimises extra-cellular hydration and supports the rejuvenation of the skin. Cream contains Mango butter: a strong natural moisturiser. Mango butter is reach with vitamin A, C and E known for their action against free radicals. A "Yes" from me!


2. Lanolips Golden Ointment Dry Skin Salve. This salve is made from the ingredients used in burns healing in leading hospitals worldwide. A 100% natural mix of Lanolin, Manuka Honey and Vitamin E. It is perfect for extremely dry, rough, itchy and unhappy skin. 

Reminds me of one of my DIY Beauty creams. It is oil based salve. Probably not the best packaging option, because salve is in the solid form. It melts divinely on the skin, but such hard work to get it out from the tube. Smells like honey - delicious! 


According to the website this intensely rich ointment will nourish and soothe extremely dry skin leaving it silky soft, dewy and healthy. Can be used all over the body, including hands, legs, arms - and it is also a wonderful lip conditioner.


3. Jelly Pong Pong Fairy Lashes Curl Mascara. Cruelty free mascara with a very good ingredient list. I haven't used mascara for months. But when I saw the consistency and the brush, I just couldn't resist.

 Mascara dries quickly on lashes, so no smudging. The best quality of it, is that mascara separates lashes and coats them evenly. It gives you dark lashes with about a mascara look. I am in love with it at the moment and wonder if I have found a perfect mascara with the more or less natural formula.


I haven't tried a dramatic look with it just yet, but according to the website you can achieve it with this mascara. Have you tried it before?


4. So Susan Haute Light Highlighting Pencil. Another natural cosmetic item from my box this month. I tried this brand before and can tell you that pencil is the best. I remember that mascara was staining my lids and took forever to dry, lip colour selection was a bit too dry for me. But this highlighting pencil is good! 


It is an ivory shade pencil with the creamy texture. I use it to highlight inner corner of my eyes and  the bottom water line. This highlighting pencil is made with white Truffle extract and Eyeseryl peptide to help reduce eyebags and increase skin elasticity. You can use it in the usual areas required highlighting, like brow bones, cheek bones, centre of your nose and the cupid's bow. According to the official website it is also a shadow base for colour that last.


5. Nicka K Airbrush Blending Sponge. Finally I got my own beauty blender. Being not a full on make-up girl, I doubt I would spend my money on one. But nerveless I am glad to have it and will give it a proper use for my special occasion's looks. 


Blending sponge is firm, but soft on touch. I like the shape of it, can see it reaching in all those tiny places for even, flawlessly fresh look.


Amazing box! Have you tried any from above? 
Do share your tips about hot to care after a beauty blender. How to wash it and the likes?
Marija

No comments:

Post a Comment