Friday 9 October 2015

Nails Inc Battersea Park - Review and Swatch

My September Glossybox surprised me with the Nails Inc Battersea Park nail polish. It is a beautiful and just the right shade for this autumn. After my big beauty clear out, it is a welcome addition to my nail polish collection.

It's awesome! 

I love the shade (grey-green, khaki), gloss and consistency. I am sure it will be used a lot by me this autumn/winter. Alas, it isn't a long lasting polish. On the second day I had a big chip on one of the nail tip and a slight wear off on the rest. I believe work and motherhood affect the nail polish lasting abilities. So, I won't keep it against the Nail Inc. I would like to give Nails Inc Battersea Park 4 stars out of 5.

A stunning shade for autumn to play with. Have you tried it yet?
Marija


Read more:

- Big beauty clear out part one and part two.

No comments:

Post a Comment