Sunday 1 December 2019

My skin care routine - face - autumn/winter update

Love autumn/winter with all the colours glory, but temperature drop, misty rains and chilly winds do play havoc with my skin this time of the year. I tend to use same or similar beauty replacements each year adding few new treats along to try. Here is what I have currently on my bathroom shelf.


I like my skincare routine to be simple, so I can keep it up being busy with my boys and the rest.

In the morning I rinse my face in the shower without any cleanser, then use tonner (L'Oreal Fine Flowers Toner Rose&Jasmine for Dry & Sensitive Skin) and apply eye (SUKIN Antioxidant Eye Serum) and face cream (Avene Hydrance Aqua-Gel).

In the evening I remove my eye make up with Micellar Water (Argan Moroccan Rose Rejuvenating Micellar Water). I tend to rinse this off with warm water and then apply a night cream (Amore Puro Nourishing Night Cream)

I wash my face additionally with cream cleanser (Elemis Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser) 2 to 3 times a week and apply a face mask at least once a week. I have a little selection of face mask which are foolproof and I know my skin won't react unexpectedly.

I am thinking to add a serum to use very evening along with my night cream to help smooth any imperfections out (fine lines and fatigue). If you know a very good one for 30+ skin, please comment below. What are your base products this autumn/winter?

Marija

No comments:

Post a Comment