Sunday 8 December 2019

Face masks: The Body Shop, Nuxe, Vitamasques, Elemental Herbology and Inc.Redible

Following my skincare routine update, I thought to share my current face masks with you. I have a selection from The Body Shop and Nuxe, plus various sheet masks to try and enjoy from my Birchbox.



The number one and most used mask is The Body Shop British Rose Fresh Plumping Mask. This is such a treat for my skin: refreshing gel texture with a light rose scent. This face mask suits my skin so well, I don't get any redness or irritation after use. This mask is infused with real rose petals, rose essence, rosehip oil and aloe vera. I like that it is formulated without parabens, paraffin, silicone or mineral oil. It moisturises, soothes and tones my skin after each use.

The runner up is Nuxe Insta-Masque Purifying and Smoothing Mask. This is a purifying mask with clay. It has light clay texture and scent. I like that is doesn't dry out my skin as some clay masks tend to do and you just need to apply it for 2 minutes. For a busy girl like me, this is an ideal skincare fix when I am short on time. This mask is made with rose floral water and White Clay (Kaolin).

Nuxe Insta-Masque Exfoliating and Unifying Mask is new for me and only been used once as I don't exfoliate my skin very often. Do you? But when I exfoliate I want the best possible result for my occasionally sensitive and dry skin. This is an exfoliating mask with micro-grains and combines the benefits of Rose floral water with Macadamia oil and a natural-origin fine exfoliating powder to exfoliate and even out the skin in just 2 minutes. I know, another quick fix for me. Recently I enjoy instant face masks or over the night treatments. They do work, while you carry on with your life.

This mask transforms into an oil when massaged. I love its refreshing scent and again the mask's gentle formula works well with my skin type.

I have a selection of sheet face masks in my bathroom all the time, for those days when I wish to experiment and try something new. Majority of them from Birchbox subscription. I like that you can try out various high-end brands for a small monthly fee. Can't comment much about sheet masks pictured above, as none have been tried just yet. Have you tried any?

Marija





No comments:

Post a Comment