Tuesday 24 December 2019

Christmas and New Year...

It is such a beautiful time of the year: full of joy, love, family time and planning for the new year. I feel like 2019 was a building ground for an amazing 2020. I can't believe that we are about to enter a new decade. I usually feel very positive and motivated this time of the year and looking forward to festive fun and food. My boys are so excited to open their presents and busy making cards and decorations. We decorated our tree at the beginning of December, so they could enjoy it at least for a month and even little one was helping and hanging baubles on the tree.



I wish you a lovely Christmas and an amazing 2020. May the new year bring love, joy, and success in whatever you do; may it give you strength and determination to pull off all your new year resolutions.

I have a lot in mind for 2020: driving license, re-decorate our home, book a local and a not so gateway, find new gift ideas for MWgifts, help my little one with his potty training and my older son with his SATS test and to have as much fun as possible as 2020 happens only once, right?!

What are your plans for the new year? Do you make any resolutions or go with the flow?
Marija


No comments:

Post a Comment