Wednesday 3 January 2018

MWgifts - January 2018 update

I have an exciting news to share with you in this update, I have created MW GIFTS LTD and received go ahead from the Company House on 24th November 2017. Coincidentally this is the day when my son was born, so it is even more special for me. I am taking another step forward with my project and looking forward to all the new adventures as MW GIFTS LTD Director.

I have been on look out for some exquisite gift ideas and have come across this lovely piece.  


Vintage Seba Silver Plated Donkey Ring Holder, in the design of a donkey on a beautiful embossed with floral pattern plate. It is made in England and such a beautiful collectable item or a decorative piece for your dressing table. It is currently available on MWgifts.

Happy shopping everyone and until new MWgifts update!
Marija

No comments:

Post a Comment