Wednesday 10 January 2018

Beauty haul: Aveeno, Heathcote&Ivory and Greenfrog Botanic

I haven't done much beauty shopping recently. With so much going on in my life at the moment, I am just using my reserves. I think this is just a perfect opportunity for me to reflect on my beauty routines and see if anything needs changing. 


We bought Aveeno Baby Hair and Body Wash for our little boy. It gently cleanses baby's delicate skin from top to toe without leaving it feeling dry. Aveeno Baby Hair and Body wash has a light scent; it is formulated with colloidal oat and oat essence; soap free and paediatrician tested. Will let you know later how do we like it, at the moment we are using it only as a hair wash. Little man is having water baths and I am using my hand made natural baby oil for his skin at the moment. His skin is beautifully clear and I believe he doesn't need much toiletries.

Another little tube of Heathcote and Ivory Blush Rose Hand and Nail Cream to enjoy this month. I have reviewed it in my December's empties, click here to read.

Greenfrog Botanic Geranium and Peppermint Bodywash came to me from one of my Glossyboxes. According to the brand this body wash is great for all skin types. It is organic, cruelty free and made with natural ingredients. The combination of moisturising aloe vera, calming geranium and cooling peppering oil in this body wash acts as a deep conditioner for the skin, leaving it hydrated, nourished and full of antioxidants. Lovely!

Have you tried any from above?
Marija


2 comments:

  1. Aveeno products are good as they known for its use of "active natural" ingredients and offers products to treat skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac, pruritus ani, chickenpox, hives, and sunburn; and has been doctor recommended for 60 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Emily for your comment. I agree Aveeno Baby Hair and Body wash is good. I tried it on my 4 year old' dry scalp and after two uses can see a remarkable improvement. So glad to have it in my bathroom.

    ReplyDelete