Monday 1 January 2018

Empty bottles: SUKIN, Heathcote&Ivory and Original Source

I have collected some empty bottles for you to review. 


A lovely selection this time, only positive impressions to share today. I have reviewed SUKIN Sensitive Cleansing Lotion and SUKIN Restoring Argan Oil+ in one of my previous posts, click here to read the post. Both were loved by my skin for their balanced and gentle formulas and will be purchased again, if I won't get carried away with the choice in a skin care isle. 

Heathcote and Ivory Blush Rose Hand Lotion and Blush Rose Hand and Nail Cream. Both are beautifully scented and nourishing. Hand and nail cream has a slightly thicker consistency and I found it was just right for this time of the year. According to the Healthcote and Ivory Blush Rose Hand and Nail Cream is carefully formulated combining Rosa Rugosa rose flower water with chamomile flower and ginger root essential oils, shea butter, vitamin E and pro-vitamin B5 at active levels to increase skin hydration. 

It did work well for my skin with recent increase of hand washing; providing with protection and soothing as needed. If to compare with Hand and Nail Cream Heathcote and Ivory Blush Rose Hand Lotion has a light texture. It contains same essential oils as the cream along with glycerin. Hand lotion absorbs quickly, moisturising skin well.

Original Source shower gels are my all time favourites. They are affordable, cruelty free, lather beautifully and have lovely scents selection. As you might know, I have a soft spot for citrus scents and this lemon and tea tree shower gel was such a treat in the morning to wake up my sleepy senses. I am sure it will visit my bathroom again and again.

Have you tried any from above. What was your December's beauty favourite?
Marija 


No comments:

Post a Comment