Saturday 3 December 2016

November beauty favourite


As soon as weather change and autumn kicks in, my lips let me know first that season has changed and it is time for extra lip care. My simple lip gloss suddenly isn't enough, my lips tend to go dry and sensitive. I love simple, natural lip balms and used to make my own, when I had more free time and a motivation, but this time I came across a wonderful alternative in a little tube.



This lip balm's consistency, the feel and results are so amazingly close to my own simple lip balm recipes, but it comes in a more convenient tube, so there is no need to dip fingers in.

Here is the full ingredient list:

Castor Oil, Soybean Sterols (Glycine Soya), Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii)*, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Cocoa Butter (Theobroma Cacao), Honey (Mel)*, Parfum (Fragrance), Jojoba Oil(Simmondsia Chinensis)*, Pomegranate (Punica Granatum), Benzyl Alcohol, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Benzyl Benzoate, Citral , Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool, Rose Hip (Rosa Canina) Oil*, Candelia Wax, Rice Bran (Oryza Sativa).

The Organic Pharmacy lip balm is wonderfully soft, gentle and efficient with the lip care. I am sure it will keep me happy though this winter, so far it did very well. Antioxidant lip balm is hydrating, moisturising and provides enough protection from adverse weather to keep lip skin healthy and plump. Another point goes to its scent - it is mild and refreshing.


Have you tried this lip balm before or what is your must have lip care this time of the year?
Marija

No comments:

Post a Comment