Friday 9 December 2016

Empty bottles: VICHY and Sachajuan

I am again so much behind with my posting. Life is amazing and it keeps me busy with lots of things. I hope you all are doing well and don't mind my irregular writing.

I came across this draft and thought to finish it for you today. Personally I think it is important to share beauty product reviews, because there so many of them out there and we all want to make the right choice. Even through our skin and a lot of factors vary, just a glimpse of shared knowledge, can make the process and shopping experience the worth while.

I have one skin care and one hair product to write about.


1. Vichy Purete Thermale Fresh Cleansing Gel. I used it though all summer and some of the autumn daily. Its gentle formula provides good cleansing without drying out the skin. I loved the scent - light and fresh. I would say it is a long lasting product and worth its price.

Here is the ingredient list:

AQUA / WATER, GLYCERIN, COCO-BETAINE, SODIUM COCOYL GLYCINATE, PEG-120 METHYL GLUCOSE DIOLEATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, LAURIC ACID, TRIETHANOLAMINE, MORINGA PTERYGOSPERMA SEED EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, TETRASODIUM EDTA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

It isn't the best, if you prefer a more natural skin care product, but it isn't that bad either. On a personal level it is 50/50. Natural cleansing products not always work for me and I think this cleansing gel is a wonderful substitution to the most of cleansing gels I have tried so far. I already got another bottle, but because season has change I use it only once or twice a week. If I would want to rate it from 1 to 5 stars I would give Vichy Purete Thermale Fresh Cleansing Gel full 4 stars. It will be part of my skin care routine for some time or until I will get tempted with something else. 

2. Sachajuan Hair Repair. This is a professional hair care treatment from Sweden. According to the brand it contains silk technology and perfect for damaged and stressed hair. It is promotes cell regeneration and lend vitality and strength.

Personally I think it is a very good hair care product and deserves some attention. My memory brings out the hair texture after the use and a wonderful long lasting fresh scent it left. It made my hair silky, soft and easy manageable.

Here are the ingredients:

Aqua (Water), Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Rhodophycea Extract, Parfum, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycereth-2 Cocoate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Peg-7 Glyceryl, Cocoate, Laureth-8, Succinoglycan, Sodium Chloride, Isopropylmyristate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool.


Sachajuan hair care products are priced as majority of professional hair care and they are available online from various stockists. I am not sure, if I would like to buy it again, just because there are so many other brands I would like to try first. Not a full stop for me, but it was wonderful to try it. If I would want to rate Sachajuan Hair Repair treatment from 1 to 5 stars I would give it 3 stars. It blends in with so many others and didn't stand out for me. I find it hard to locate a perfect hair care brand to stay loyal to. This one was nice, but something still is missing. 


Have you tried any from above? Have you discovered your hair care heaven?
Marija 

No comments:

Post a Comment