Sunday 4 September 2016

Seche Nail Lacquer, Portobello - review and swatch

New season and I have noticed that I have a different colour preference for my nails. Here is one of them - Seche Nail Lacquer in Portobello shade. A light brown shade joined my favourite grey nail polish to replace all sorts of pinks and reds. Here is the swatch for you to have a look.


I am wearing it in one layer. Apparently Seche Portobello Nail Lacquer is a quick drying single coat nail polish. It is free from Formaldehyde, Toluene and DBP. Nail polish lasts just as any other on my nails, few days at most. I guess my lifestyle is to blame for that. But what I like about this particular little bottle of varnish - it is so easy to remove and reapply. Bottle contains a decent 14ml to enjoy. Another plus point from me, it doesn't smell too much of the varnish.

It isn't the best nail polish I have used, but I believe it deserves 4 stars for its performance. Colour is a personal preference, but the formula itself worth a try.


Have you tried any of Seche Nail Lacquers? Which shade is your favourite one?
Marija

No comments:

Post a Comment