Saturday 3 September 2016

Life updates

It feels like a very long time since I wrote a post. Life is amazing and it brings lots of changes sometime when you least expect. I got a new job and am embracing a new career. Being a full time person on both fronts - family and work, doesn't leave much time to spare. My personality is changing and adapting to the new lifestyle. Limited time brings all important on to the surface and leaves the rest behind. 

Will I continue my blog? Maybe. It is already went through some changes and I am sure will survive this one. 

This blog isn't only about sharing my wonderings, but also a place where I can express my personality and connect with someone who is maybe just like me and is searching for a balance.

I guess my writing today means I will see you very soon with new blogpost.

Best wishes,
Marija

No comments:

Post a Comment