Tuesday 13 September 2016

Glossybox - September 2016

I would say, I have a very complicated relationship with the Glossybox. One day I crave the box, another I want to end this all. Here is my another "last" Glossybox. For how long? Honestly, I don't know myself.

September Glossybox came in this gorgeous red colour and it is a collaboration box with the Red Magazine. Mine had two extra products: MUA Eyeshadow Palette in shade Starry Night and Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask. It was a slight mess up with last month's MUA Palette's choice, so they send it to reimburse any bad feeling on the matter. Face mask sachet was a surprise and a very pleasant one.   


There are two favourites in the box this month: The Organic Pharmacy Antioxidant Lip Balm and Gel Envy Diamond Top Coat from Revlon. Lip balm is just perfect for the coming cooler months and I am glad to receive a top coat instead of colour.

Rest are either on "ok" side, or just a curios try items. Two Faced Better Than Sex Mascara (really?). Promises you 100% dramatic volume, 100% longer lashes and a dramatic look with one coat. Will let you know later, if it is that good. An interesting little thing.

Rodial Smokey Eye Pen goes to the "ok" side. I am sure it will get used once in a while, only because I prefer greys to blacks. It is amazingly soft. If you are after a smokey eye look - it will do a great job.

The last, but not the least - Hydro Face Mask by VITAMASQUES. It promises 120 hours of hydration. There is a draw back, you need to hold it for 30 minutes. Don't know how about you, but I will need to find a special time to do this properly. Hopefully soon and will post you with a review.

My mixed feeling will keep me off the box for a while I guess. What is your attitude to the beauty boxes? Do you have a favourite or do you think it is a waste of your money in the end?

It is for sure a value for your money. The box value is always more than £10, but if you don't need all these beauty treats?! I love the element of surprise it provides you with every month. I guess I will need to devise my own way of a monthly treat. Now I have 10 pounds to spare every month. Let see what I will get up to!

Marija




No comments:

Post a Comment