Sunday 6 March 2016

Empty bottles - Good Things and Neal's Yard

I have two empty tubes to review today: Good Things Stay Clear Purifying Cleanser and Neal's Yard White Tea Enriching Facial Mask. Both are from natural skin care brands and both worth a read.

Good Things Stay Clear Purifying Cleanser is a gentle cleansing gel with Mango and Blueberry extracts. This cleanser is free from: Parabens, Mineral oils, Sodium Laureth Sulphate and Animal Ingredients. It contains only Good Things and suitable for vegetarians and vegans.


Since I bough mine, Good Things have changed the cleanser packaging, but the ingredient list is the same.

Aqua (Water), Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Chloride, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Magnesium Nitrate, Benzyl Alcohol, Tromethamine, Sodium Hydroxide, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Dipropylene Glycol.

It is perfect for oily, combination skin types or skin which is prone to breakouts. I bought it for its scents - sweet and berry like. I guess, I needed a change from my YESto Cucumbers cleanser and was looking for something more sweet. In the beginning I found it a little bit too drying and was using cleanser only every other day. It is more purifying than YESto Cucumbers Daily Gel Cleanser (click here to read the review) and my skin took few weeks to get used to it.

150ml bottle lasted me through autumn and winter, but I am generally slow with my beauty products. 

Good Things Stay Clear Purifying Cleanser has gel consistency and it worked well with my Foreo Luna. You won't get much foam from it, but all natural cleansers I have tried don't really foam much.  Anyway, my skin was always squeaky clean after each wash. 

If I would rate cleanser from 1 to 5, I would give Good Things Stay Clear Purifying Cleanser 5 points. It is natural, gentle and washes well all impurities and make-up from the face, has delicious scent and packaging looks lovely on the bathroom shelf. Another natural cleanser I can always come back to from my skin care explorations.


Neal's Yard White Tea Enriching Facial Mask. I got this little sample when I bought my Neal's Yard Eye Shadows last month. Sales lady told me it is wonderful and it truly is. I stretched this little tube for two applications and am thinking to buy a full size jar.


This is an intensive nourishing treatment to restore vital moisture levels, plump the skin and help reduce the appearance of fine lines. With antioxidant white tea and purifying kaolin. 

Creamy texture when you apply and take of the mask. It dries to almost invisible layer on your skin. You do feel the tightness, but you don't look like a ghost. It is creamy and soft on touch when you wash it off. 

My skin looked clearer and fresher after each use. Only reservation is the mask's scent. It smells strongly of White Tea and linger with you for some time. If I would rate the mask from 1 to 5, I would give Neal's Yard White Tea Enriching Facial Mask 4 points. Minus one for the scent and fat 4 for the properties and results.

Here is the ingredient list for you to have a look at:

Aqua (Water), Kaolin, Glycerin*, Oryza sativa (Rice) extract*, Alcohol denat., Rosa centifolia (Rose) flower extract, Zinc oxide, Cetyl alcohol, Propolis extract*, Cucurbita pepo (Pumpkin) seed oil*, Oenothera biennis (Evening primrose) oil*, Ribes nigrum (Blackcurrant) fruit oil*, Centella asiatica (Gotu kola) extract*, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) oil, Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) leaf oil*, Elettaria cardamomum (Cardamon) seed oil*, Cistus ladaniferus (Cistus) resin*, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf juice powder*, Camellia sinensis (White tea) leaf extract, Sodium hyaluronate, Cetearyl olivate, Sorbitan olivate, Citral, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool. *Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 59% organically produced ingredients and 26% natural clay minerals.


Have you tried any from above?
Marija


PS: Not an advertisement, just a personal opinion on these items.


No comments:

Post a Comment