Wednesday 2 September 2015

August Beauty Haul and Gifts

Last month of the summer, a busy one and I think my Glossybox subscription reduced my beauty haul by a degree. I only bought one insignificant item and the rest my mommy got for me when she came for a visit. There is at least one exciting item through so it is worth reading.


1. Nivea Free Time shower gel. I love citrus scented soaps and shower gel, they do magic with my senses and can improve my mood considerably. It is a simple, but soft and foamy shower gel.


2. Beauty Formula Relaxing and Healing Foot Mask and Soothing and Nourishing Hand Mask. This is a new brand for me to explore, my dear mother likes these two masks and says they do wonders with her feet and hands. I am looking forward to try and will let you know in my future reviews.

According to the brand Beauty Formulas relaxing and healing Foot Mask is specially formulated with the benefit of the active emollient Shea Butter with Apple, Peppermint and other natural healing ingredients to smooth and soften tired dry feet. Hand Mask is enriched with Peach Extract and Shea Butter, Honey and other natural anti-oxidants to nourish and improve skin tone and texture.

My mother's advice is to use them as a overnight treatment along with cotton socks and cotton gloves. I will make a separate post to share some foot and hand care tips later this month.


3. Stenders Lemon Cream Soap. This soap is my pure joy and treat from my homeland - Latvia. I love the texture, how it foams, how it smells and how it is beautifully presented. This hand-crafted soap with gentle cream, apricot kernel oil, lemon essential oil, oat flake and wheat-germ extracts tenderly cleanses the skin and takes care of its softness. 


Here are all my beauty treats from August. Have you tried any of above? Do you have a beauty product which always bring joy and smile to your face?!
Marija



No comments:

Post a Comment