Monday 14 September 2015

His Bathroom Shelf

Today is the day! I would like to share his side of bathroom shelf. I have made posts with my beauty routines and don't know why it took me so long to create one of his own.

Few words about my husband before we start - down to earth man, doesn't bother much with brands or word "natural"; appreciates products for their properties, textures and scents. I can say ideal and never achievable part of me. 

I pulled all the toiletries out of the bathroom and tried to sort them out in few groups. Have a look.

Body care:


He is using two body lotions at the moment - Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant with pure Cocoa Butter and AMIR Hemp Seed Moisturiser. Vaseline body lotion has strong cocoa scent, so he alternates it with a mild AMIR Hemp Seed Moisturiser. Personally I like AMIR moisturiser for its consistency, scent and it has better ingredient list.


My husband is a soap man, but he likes to use body wash once in a while (this we have in common - yeyy!). I found Baylis and Harding Fuzzy Duck Black Pepper and Sage. Ladies and gents this black pepper and sage line has the most masculine and sexy scent.

Another two toiletries used once in a while are the bath foams. He has one from Baylis and Harding Fuzzy Duck and Radox Muscle Therapy with Black Pepper and Ginseng. Baylis and Harding is calming and relaxing, Radox on other hand makes you feel more energised. 

Oh, dear! Here is something you won't find on my bathroom shelf - spray bottle with antiperspirant. But apparently, my husband likes them more than any of his after shave. His Right Guard Total Defence comes first after Lacoste Rouge Eau de Toilette spray.


Facial skin care:


I will leave out the tools he is using for shaving, but  would like to share the skincare toiletries. His two all time favourites are Nivea and Gillette. I found few from both: Nivea Men Sensitive Shaving Foam, Post Shave Balm and Nivea Creme; Gillette Shave Gel Sensitive Skin travel size and Gillette after shave balm. New items he is trying out are Baylis and Harding Fuzzy Duck Body Balm and Body Scrub. 

His hair care routine is a very simple one - any shampoo and hair oil he can locate in the bathroom. You will find them in my hair care routine, I will leave a link below.


There are few nice items on his bathroom shelf. Some I like to use once in a while, like AMIR body lotion, others I love on him, like Fuzzy Duck. Do you have favourites on his side of bathroom cabinet?
Marija


Read more:














No comments:

Post a Comment