Wednesday 26 August 2015

My Beauty Discovery - August 2015

I like to share with you in my beauty discovery posts something special and usually discovered by chance. I run out of my face wash week ago, went through my beauty shelf in the bathroom and found this little thing from Lavera. 


It is actually hair and body wash for sensitive skin. Because it is a natural body wash I though to give it a go, while I am deciding on new face wash. My face is part of my body, right?! Mind you, I wouldn't use an ordinary shampoo or shower gel on my face. Nevertheless I am so surprised with the results.

Lavera Organic Basis Sensitive 2-in1 Hair and Body Wash is gentle, yet effective. Has light, refreshing scent and foams a little bit. I am glad I found the way to use this sample and if you like universal beauty products, this beauty discovery of the month is something to check out. 

According to Lavera's website this product has been completely re-formulated to provide a gentle cleansing experience. It is hydrating and calming, contains see extracts and plant keratin from oats and wheat to offer gentle cleansing for the skin and hair.


Here is the ingredient list for you to have a look:

Water (Aqua), Sodium Coco Sulfate, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Sea Salt (Maris Sal), Algae Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Straw Extract*, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract*, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Alcohol*, Fragrance (Parfum)**, Limonene**, Geraniol**, Linalool**, Citral**, Citronellol**


And here is the ingredient list for my YESto Cucumbers face wash to compare:

Water (Aqua), Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Seed Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Maris Limus Extract, Alcohol, Copper Chloropyll, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum).
*Certified Organic Ingredient


I am considering to replace my three facial cleansing products (Micellar water, cleansing milk and face wash) with one gentle face wash. Do you know any other beauty products, which can be used in unusual, indirect ways. Share with me in the comments below.

I will give Lavera Organic Basis Sensitive 2-in-1 Hair and Body Wash 5 stars out of 5. It left my skin clean, refreshed and soft. I haven't tried it as a shampoo, but I am not that kin on natural shampoos at the moment. 


Have you tried Lavera Organic Basis Sensitive 2-in-1 Hair and Body Wash? What do you think?
Marija

No comments:

Post a Comment