Sunday 16 August 2015

Glossybox - August 2015

My August Glossybox has arrived and I am delighted to share with you what did I get. Apparently Glossybox is celebrating their fourth birthday this August, so they collected a very special box. There are treats from around the world and four full-sized products hailing from Spain and the US.

Ta dah... Here are the treats from my Glossybox.



This refreshing citrus-scented lotion provides 4-in-1 skincare action. Applied with a cotton pad, it effectively removes traces of make-up and impurities from the skin. It also cleanses, tones and soothes the skin thanks to Chamomile and Gotu Kola extracts. Naobay is a natural brand from Spain. This skin toner is approved by ECOCERT and it has 99.13% natural ingredients (12.16% come from organic farming).


Bottle looks very smart indeed, but my first impression was - "oh my, it smells strange"! I am bit fussy with face toners, but I am so glad it doesn't smell funny as soon as you apply it onto the skin. I know all so well, that natural skin care can have quite unconventional scents. Will keep you posted with this one.


2. Sass Purifying Cleanser. Well, I usually leave this part of a personal care off my blog. Intimate care should be intimate and personal. Just click on the name with a link to read more about this product.



3. MeMeMe Lip Glide. It is in Playful Peach shade, formulated with a matte-velvet finish Lip Glide offers ultra high pigment. Will be my first lip crayon to try, this one promises effortless and precise application. Here is the swatch. Lip crayon felt soft on the skin, I will review it later for you as I use it.



4. Emite Artist Colour Powder Blush. Glossybox named it "blunzer" as a blush/bronzer hybrid. Smooth formula and balanced pigments for a natural look. I got shade number 108.



Amazing pigmentation and soft on touch. Will post a detailed review later for you.

5. Manna Kadar Lash Primer. It creates a fierce flutter and is developed to nourish and enhance lashes. Can be used as a base coat that amplifies mascara effects or as a overnight conditioner. This is my favourite product in the box and I will let you know shortly how I get on with it. 



First impression is good. Lash primer has a mild scent, I am looking forward to try it tonight.


Amazing box this month! All products are keepers, I couldn't be happier!

Have you tired any from above?
Marija







No comments:

Post a Comment