Thursday 30 July 2015

July Beauty Haul: YESto Blueberries, L'Oreal, Dove, Organic Surge, Richfeel

Not a huge beauty haul, but there are few new items to share and I am glad there few replacements as well. It is unusual for me to stick to the same product and purchase it second time. This month I got two. Interesting!


I have mentioned Richfeel Brahmi Hair Pack in my last month's discovery post. You can read here full review if you missed it out. This is a nourishing hair pack for damaged, dull and tried looking hair.

Ta dahh.. My beauty replacements  are YESto Blueberries cleanser and L'Oreal Micellar Water. Both items I reviewed in July's empty bottles post, just click here to read reviews. I am sure I will continue with L'Oreal Micellar Water in the future, but will replace cleanser for something new in the autumn.

I am trying basic "drug store" soaps and I found this creamy one from Dove with a very pleasant scent. Dove go fresh Restore Beauty Bar is leathers well and during summer months my skin doesn't mind its not that "clean" formula.

The last, but not the least Organic Surge Lavender Meadow Body Lotion. Well, it smells like lavender meadow, has light texture and natural ingredient list. This lotion is enriched with organic lavender and geranium essential oils, which help to de-stress and lift the mood as well as due to skin-conditioning glycerine leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and moisturised. According to the website lotion helps to protect from dryness and irritation. I will post full review later when lotion will finish.


Have you tried any beauty products from above?
Marija

No comments:

Post a Comment