Friday 17 July 2015

MWgifts Goes Live Today -17th July 2015

Today is a very exciting day for me - MWgifts, my new project, went live on Amazon. Yesterday I worked late to complete all listings and now I can share with you my beautiful gift ideas.

For those who like to read about beauty, don't worry I got email that my Glossybox is on its way. I am very excited to see what is in my July box. This month is all about French skin care and, if you read my recent reads post, you know I love French beauty products.

Now, let me introduce you to MWgifts first stock. Some items can be link to the well-being and if you are practising Feng Shui, you will be interested in those. Others just beautiful decorative items for your home, office or for oriental party themes.


I will divide my first 8 listing into two groups:

1. Window, door frame or wall decorations:


A lovely beaded colourful string will enhance any room and perfect for any occasion. Click here for more information and Amazon listing. 






Gorgeous, colourful beaded string with elephants, jingle bells and beautiful ending detail. Ideal for special occasions and will add a unique touch to the décor. Click here for more photos, information and Amazon listing.






Beautiful, vibrant, beaded string with elephants and a big brass bell at the bottom. Will bring colour and oriental touch to any room or occasion. Click here for more photos, information and Amazon listing.






Gorgeous set with crystals, jingle bells and beautiful details throughout. Click here for more photos, information and Amazon listing.  









2. Jewellery and storage boxes:

Beautiful silver embossed metal jewellery box with red velvet lining. A lovely item for the dressing table or a statement piece in any room. Click here for more photos, information and Amazon listing.






Gorgeous silver embossed metal jewellery box with two elephants. Click here for more photos, information and Amazon listing.





Beautifully painted storage box with three compartments. Will enhance any room and will bring sophistication to any décor. Click here for more photos, information and Amazon listing.







The last, but most certainly not the least - lovely storage box in white, gold and maroon colours. Perfect as a special occasion gift or a statement piece. Click here for more photos, information and Amazon listing.








I had the most exciting few days of my life putting this project together and it is amazing how much you learn when you try to do something new. I still have a lot to learn what is even more exciting, funny enough - my jewellery boxes ended up in DIY and tools. I do remember selecting something completely different. 

I reduced original prices to keep them to minimum, but still to cover all my expenses and Amazon fees. Most item reduced to accommodate free UK delivery. As individual seller I don't have an option to provide it for you in a straight forward way.

I wish you happy shopping, all these are the most beautiful items I ever had to share. They are hand made and painted, and I am sure will bring smile and happy memory to some of you.


Best wishes,
Marija
MWgifts

No comments:

Post a Comment