Wednesday 15 July 2015

MWgifts - Introduction to My New Project

Today I would to share with you my new project - MWgifts

MWgifts is my user ID on Amazon and will offer you beautiful, special and unique gifts.

I always wanted to have a gift shop or a small boutique, but current circumstances are stopping me from opening one on a high street at the moment. So I have decided to start as individual seller on Amazon to get the experience and hopefully I will progress and expand to the online shop and an actual gift store in the future.


You are welcome to MWgifts, it will go live later this week. I will let you know when is up and running via facebook page. Click here to like yourbeautyblog1 to get new about MWgifts.

I wish my new project will be a joyful experience to all of us. 

Here is a sneak peak of my favourite item so far. There are so many of them, wasn't easy to choose.



Isn't it gorgeous?!

Do get in touch with me, if you have any questions, or you want to share your Amazon or online shop experience. You can send your emails to marijasworld@gmail.com. And, please do share MWgifts with your family and friends, I will be grateful for any publicity to start with.


Thank you!
Marija




No comments:

Post a Comment