Monday 8 June 2015

My Beauty Discovery - June 2015

I wanted to share with this tiny, but so clever thing I have in my bathroom cabinet. My aunty gave it to me many years ago and until recently I took it for granted.


But today I wanted to give it as much attention as it deserves. This is little Squeezer from Amway. Originally it meant to be used to squeeze a toothpaste, but I am using it for all sorts of beauty tubes in my house. Amazingly clever and makes your beauty products last that extra bit. You will be surprised how much is left in the tube when you can't squeeze it out in a designed way.

My tiny squeezer in action here. As you see simple, but so clever!


Have you tried Amway squeezer before? Do contact me if you want to buy this or any other products from Amway. I know a representative in Latvia and India and they will be happy to assist and advice you with the purchase. Just email me and I will pass your request to them - marijasworld@gmail.com


Marija

No comments:

Post a Comment