Monday 29 June 2015

June Beauty Haul: Amie, Aussie, YARDLEY London, Nivea and Dove

Another busy and exciting month is about to end and before it does I wanted to share with you some beauty products I have bought. My concious spending approach still in motion, so all products are replacements for the used ones. 


1. I have enjoyed Amie's Morning Clear wash, so this month I went for Amie Morning Dew Matte Finish Moisturiser and Amie Spring Clean Deep Cleansing Mask. Morning Dew is a very light moisturiser perfect for summer time or all year around if you have an oily skin; contains vitamin E, organic Rosehip and Bilberry, lemon fruit extract and orange blossom. I am using it for a week now and surprised how lovely it is. Mind you it is a very affordable natural cream! Spring Clean mask is a refreshing, deep cleansing treatment. It has a cooling effect, contains organic peppermint, white clay and lime butter. 

2. Aussie Beach Mate Conditioner. I kept my eyes on Aussie's hair care for some time and I am glad finally I treated myself to a Beach Mate conditioner. I think it is perfect for hot sunny, summer days.

3. As you know I have a soft spot for a nice soap and this month I bought two: YARDLEY London Shea Buttermilk, because I think it is delightful (click here for a full review) and Nivea Creme Soft, because I used to love it in my "preblogging" days. Both soaps got gentle and creamy formulas and light scents.

4. The last, but not the least - Dove Go Fresh roll-on. I used it before and I can tell you it is a simple roll-on with a fresh scent which does the job.


Have you tried any from above?
Marija

No comments:

Post a Comment