Tuesday 2 June 2015

May Beaty Haul: YARDLEY London, Korres, Organic Surge and REDKEN

Just posted my empties for May and thought to catch up as well with my May beauty haul. I can see that I jumped into new area of beauty world and got some brands I never tried before. Excited to use them and to review them for you later. 


1. REDKEN Extreme. This brand was in my mind for some time now, I mentioned one of the products in my 2015 beauty wish listThis is a hair strengthening shampoo, perfect for damaged, dull hair and split ends. I heard that professional shampoos are more gentle to the hair and scalp. Will keep you posted with results.

2. Organic Surge Orange Flower Toner. This gentle natural toner has healing, anti ageing and regenerating properties. It is a blend of orange flower water, Aloe Vera and Centrella Asiatica extract. I plant to use it as well as a skin refresher in the summer. I want to mix 20ml of mineral water and 20ml of toner with a few drops of Geranium essential oil. Mix will go into a small spray bottle and will live in the fridge to be used when needed.

3. Korres Basil Lemon Body Milk. This body milk is such a treat: delicious scent, brilliant ingredient list and soft, milky texture. My skin just drinks it up! Korres Basil Lemon Body Milk contains a combination of Almond oil, active Aloe, provitamin B5 and Shea butter. 

4. YARDLEY London Shea Buttermilk Soap. You can find a full review in my May's empties, another great beauty discovery.


Do you like to change your beauty products or do you prefer to use something you already have tried and know? 
Marija

1 comment:

  1. Very informative article, which you have shared here about the Hair Strengthening Shampoo. After reading your article I got very much information and it is very useful for us. I am thankful to you for sharing this article here.

    ReplyDelete