Tuesday 31 March 2015

March Beauty Haul: YESto, Soap&Glory and Natural Collection Cosmetics

Lovely month March - first glimpse of the spring! I did a bit of shopping and happy to share what did I treat myself with this time.



1. YESto Cucumbers Daily Gel cleanser. I run out of my morning cleanser and was for a quest for some time. I decided to buy a natural cleanser and because I used some of YESto skin care products - this cleanser came in my view. I am pleased so far and you saw it in my updated skin care routine. It is a very gentle, light and fresh gel cleanser will suit sensitive skin type very well.

2. YESto Blueberries Smoothing Daily cleanser. As I have mentioned in my skin care routine I am having a break from the oil cleansing method until summer time and I wanted to buy a gently cleansing milk for the evening. Because Boots had 3 for 2 offer I went with the bargain and bought two of them. I do use more cleanser in the evenings than in the mornings.

3. Soap&Glory Supercat Eyeliner. I am currently looking for a new make-up look and updating my make-up bag. Eyeliner is one of the cosmetic items I am looking for. I tested few in the store (sadly not all of the eyeliners got testers). I have mine in Carbon Black Extreme. I will post reviews and swatches when my make-up bag will be updated for the spring.

4. Natural Collection Duo Eyeshadow. Well, nothing natural in it, I guess that reference is to the shades they use. A very affordable brand you can find in your local Boots. As I mentioned before I don't want to spend much on something what is not worth it. Read my new approach to shopping. This lovely duo eyeshadow costs only £1.99 and I have it in Mocha/Latte.


I am planning to buy something exciting next month, so watch out for the next beauty haul.

Have you tried any beauty products from the above?
Marija


No comments:

Post a Comment