Monday 2 March 2015

Empty Bottles - February 2015

I have been busy last month and it won't get any better this month either. You might see less post on my blog, but I will try to catch up later. If you have any special requests, please leave a comment for me. Here are reviews of my empty bottles from February, hope you will find this post useful.


1. I selected few samples with my Lavera's cosmetics order, click here to read review and I thought they are worth mentioning in my empties. Primavera Protective Lotion sample - Moisturising. It is a lovely and light face lotion with a scent of orange blossoms. Left my skin moisturised and soft. 

Here is the ingredient list for you to have a look:

Water (Aqua), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil* org, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil* org, Glycerin, Distarch Phosphate, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Juice* org, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (and) Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract* org, Glyceryl Stearate, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Leaf Extract* org, Sodium Citrate, Hydrolized Milk Protein, Xanthan Gum, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Magnesium Stearate, Fragrance (Parfum), Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil* org, Levulinic Acid, Tocopherol, Silver Sulfate, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil* org, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract* org, Alcohol* org, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract* org, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract* org, Citral, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool


Another sample from Primavera I liked is their Replenishing Cream. It is a bit more thicker consistency than lotion, but has the same orange blossoms scent. Will be great for dry skin.

Here are the ingredients for it:

Water, Jojoba Oil* org., Almond Oil* org., Shea Butter* org., Beeswax* org., Glycerine stearate, Glycerine, Oleic Alcohol, Cranberry Juice* org., Willow Bark Extract, Cassis Water* org., Sodium citrate, Milk Emulsifier taken from organic milk, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Magnesium stearate, Laevulin Acid, natural Vit. E, Avocado Oil* org., Fig Oil* org., 100 % pure Essential Oils, Essential Neroli Oil* org., Silver Sulphate, Argan Oil* org., Blackcurrant Seed Oil* org., Fig Extract* org., Acerola Extract* org., Alcohol* org., Ribwort Extract* org., Willow Bark Extract* org., Citral, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool*ingredients from certifed organic cultivation

This was my first try of Primavera skin care and I think they are worth considering for the skin care routine. I like the ingredients they use to make their creams and lotions (lots of oils and extracts), scent is mild and skin just absorbs cream so fast and feels soft and not sticky. I will keep this brand in mind for my future shopping.

Have you tried any of Primavera skin care products, share with me what did you liked or disliked?


2. I used up as well this month SkinPep Wrinkle Clear Growth Factor Serum. If Primavera samples lasted me only for few days each, this tiny thing I enjoyed for a three weeks. Mind you, I used it only in the evenings as part of my overnight routine and I applied it only on targeted areas. I can't see any visible difference with my fine lines, but this serum is very light and not sticky. As they say it might improve your fine lines and wrinkles in the long run. I am a little bit sceptic at the moment, but will try other anti-ageing products I have received in my SkinPep sample bundle last month with hope to find something what works fast and gives visible results. Will keep you posted.

Here is the ingredient list for you to have a look:

Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Betaine, sh-Oligopeptide-1, h-Polypeptide-1, sh-Polypeptide-5, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Retinol, Sphingolipids, Phospholipid, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Triethanolamine, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Water, Butylene Glycol, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Propolis Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Red Ginseng Extract, Panthenol, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, PPG-12-Buteth-16 , PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Allantoin, Pentylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Powder, Polysorbate 80, Phenoxyethanol, Shea butter, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Methylparaben, Ceramide 3, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Hydroxide, Ubiquinone, Ceramide 3, Lecithin, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Jania Rubens Extract .


I will give SkinPep Wrinkle Clear Growth Factor Serum 3 stars out of 5. I know I can't truly appreciate its affects because my skin isn't mature, but I thought it deserves 3 stars for consistency and the way it left my skin feel - soft and hydrated.


3. Few months ago I bought YESto blueberries Intensive Skin Repair Serum and Day Reparing Moisturiser and both of them I finished this month. I think YESto is a very affordable natural skin care brand and it is worth checking it out. I bought them from Boots with 3 for 2 offer along with the eye treatment. Both of the skin care products have a very good ingredients list, moisturiser is made from 97% natural ingredients and the serum contains 99% natural ingredients. Only one reservation I have both products left my skin a bit sticky after use, but overall I will give to YESto blueberries Intensive Skin Repair Serum and Day Reparing Moisturise 4 stars out of 5. They are full of goodness, left my skin hydrated and soft during harsh winter months, they have lovely mild scent and affordable.

Here is the ingredient list for YESto blueberries Day Reparing Moisturiser:

Water (Aqua), Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Juice, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Ethyl Palmate*, Onopordum Acanthium (Cotton Thistle) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Glycine Soya (Soybean) Oil, Cetearyl Glucoside, Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Sucrose Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum).
*Certified Organic Ingredient

And for YESto blueberries Intensive Skin Repair Serum:

Water (Aqua), Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Juice, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Glycerin, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Ribes Nigrum (Blackcurrant) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract*, Onopordum Acanthium (Cotton Thistle) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Lecithin, Phenethyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Fragrance (Parfum).


4. My last, but not the least beauty product to review is MUA Concealer wand in shade Natural. The best affordable concealer I have tried. It is a perfect shade for my under eye area, highlights without shine and sparkle like some others. This concealer blends so well and is not visible to eye. I will give MUA Concealer wand 5 stars out of 5. It isn't a natural product, but I am fine with that. Let's I tell you, it is only £1.50.

Here is the ingredient list:


Aqua,  Paraffinum liquidum,  Ethylhexyl palmitate,  Petrolatum,  Glycerin, POLYGLYCERYL-2 OLEATE,  GLYCERYL ISOSTEARATE,  TALC,  Cera Alba,  Aluminum Stearate,  Magnesium Sulfate Heptahydrate, Propylparaben,  Methylparaben,  DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate,  Titanium Dioxide,  YELLOW IRON OXIDE(CI 77492), IRON OXIDE(CI 77491/2/9)


What did you enjoy in February with?
Marija

No comments:

Post a Comment