Tuesday 17 March 2015

February Beauty Haul: Pai and Herbal Essences

I bought few really great beauty items in February, so I couldn't skip it. Here it is my overdue beauty haul.


1. Herbal Essences Dry Shampoo. I always wanted to try a dry shampoo. Plus I try to give my hair an extra day before next wash, so it was a handy purchase. I used it few times already and I am not sure if I like it or not. I am not kin on the fragrance, but this dry shampoo doesn't have any white residue and seems does what dry shampoos do. Maybe I just prefer to have my hair washed and enjoy wearing them down. I can only say it is great for the up-do styling: gives you volume and texture.

2. Pai Chamomile and Rosehip Calming Day Cream. This is a really lovely day cream and it ticks a lot of boxes for me: natural ingredients, gentle scent and creamy, but not sticky texture, makes my skin calm and happy.

Pai Chamomile and Rosehip Calming Day Cream is formulated to soothe and maintain extremely sensitive skin using only the "cleanest" natural ingredients. I don't have a sensitive skin, but I wanted to find a good basic day cream. This cream is gentle to the skin and plus packed full of antioxidants and Omega 3, 6, 7 and 9. Superior CO2 extracts of German Chamomile and Rosehip deliver the plants' calming and restorative properties in their most concentrated and "complete" form. My skin is so happy with it, I will keep you posted in the empty bottles with the full review.

3. Pai Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil. I heard so much good about this oil and I wanted to try it for myself for some time now. Pai Rosehip BioRegenerate oil refines appearance of damaged skin and fine lines, high levels of Trans Retinoic Acid delivers Pro-Vitamin A to the skin without causing irritation and Pai clames that their oil is the most concentrated Rosehip Oil on the market today.

I am using it every other evening along with my night cream. It is early to say anything, but I can tell you it is soft, not sticky oil with a herbal scent. Another like for the Pai from me.

4. Pai Kukui and Jojoba Bead Skin brightening exfoliator. I haven't tried it just yet, but I am positive that I will enjoy it. I am really pleased with the Pai skin care quality so far.

Pai Kukui and Jojoba Bead brightening exfoliator unlike others, whose uneven grains can damage and irritate healthy skin, Pai's clever Micro-Sphere system is formulated to protect as it polishes. Perfectly cylindrical 100% natural Jojoba Beads gently roll over skin, lifting away dead skin cells and surface impurities as they go. 

It is enriched with exotic oils, the nourishing gel formula transforms into a silky milk, washing away to leave skin refreshing and radiant. High concentrations of Omega 3 and 6 plus Vitamins A, D and E instantly hydrate and soften your bright new complexion.


What did you buy in February you can't wait to share? Leave a comment bellow.
Marija



No comments:

Post a Comment