Thursday 29 January 2015

January Beauty Haul: Lavera, Nivea, Dove, Schwarzkopf

January is about to end and it is time when I post my beauty hauls. As you know, I changed the way I shop and this reflects on my haul's post this month.


If you follow my blog, you know that I have had a very bad experience with the Bourjois Paris Healthy Mix concealer. I can update you, that it is all ended very well. Bourjois Paris will kindly replace unfortunate concealer with my favourite mascara in a few days time. It is worth to complain to the company when you can't return product to the store. I am glad I did it!

January was a month dedicated to a concealer. I researched all the best concealers and decided to try a natural one next. I bought Lavera Natural Concealer in shade Ivory - 01. It contains very good ingredients and I hope it won't just conceal, but will improve my under eye skin. I bought as well Lavera Eyeshadow base and Lavera Natural Beautiful Mineral Eyeshadows in Magic Gray. I received Lavera Basic Hair and Body wash sample and three more samples to try out. I will post a review and swatches next month.

I run out of my Nivea Gentle Make-up Remover and thought to try something new this time. I settled my mind on Nivea Sensitive 3 in 1 Micellar Cleansing Water. It is great to remove eye make-up and to cleanse face gently. I combine it with my oil cleansing method.

I bought few more beauty replacements: Schwarzkopf Ultimate Volume shampoo and Dove roll-on. They are just basic products I have used before, so I know they will do their job nicely.



What is your best beauty buy this month?
Marija

No comments:

Post a Comment