Sunday 4 January 2015

December Beauty Haul - my last beauty buy of 2014...

Happy New Year everyone! I wish all your dreams and aspirations will come true in 2015.

I promised to share with you in my no beauty shopping challenge the only beauty buy I did in December.

So, here it is:

Avocado, Olive and Basil Body Lotion from Crabtree and Evelyn. 


I have enjoyed so much my all purpose balm from Crabtree&Evelyn, so I wanted to try their body lotions or creams. Currently they have a very good offer 2 for £20 in store and/or 3 for £30 in store or online. I am actually so happy I had free time to go and choose a body lotion I liked. When you buy online, you can't feel the texture or the scent. As you see, I do enjoy old fashioned testing and trying before taking new beauty item home.

I bought this body lotion because of a very good moisturising and nourishing formula. It is without colour, parabens, mineral oil and glycol. Main ingredients are olive oil, shea butter and avocado butter. I love the scent as well - it is a light and herbal, one you won't get tired of. Texture is lovely and creamy, you can feel a good body lotions when you try one!


I will keep you posted with a review when I will finish one bottle.


Was it anything you couldn't resist in December?
Marija

No comments:

Post a Comment