Tuesday 27 January 2015

Empty Bottles - January 2015

I have collected few empty bottles for you to review. Let's begin!


1. Dove Pure Roll-on. This is 48 hour anti-perspirant combined with moisturising benefits. Dove Pure is fragrance free, doesn't contain parabens, colorants, alcohol. I will give Dove Pure Roll-on 4 stars out of 5, because on a busy day it doesn't give a 100% protection. I would still recommend it and I know that I will buy it again in the future.


2. SkinPep Hydra Boost - Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum. I got this serum in my December Glossybox and I used it as a overnight serum for around a month. It is a gel texture, fragrance free and what I enjoyed the most it doesn't leave your skin sticky as my YESto blueberries does. 

Here is the ingredient list for you to have a look:

Aqua, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA.


I think it made my skin bit dryer, but that probably is normal due to the acid nature of it. It didn't irritate my skin, but I didn't see any magic with my fine lines either. At the moment I am not sure if it is worth to buy it or not, but I will give Hydra Boost - Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum 4 stars out of 5. I wonder if one month of use is not enough to see the results.


If you live in UK, currently you can sign up for SkinPep newsletters and receive a free trial with free delivery. This serum is on the list, so you can try it for free, just click here to follow the link.


3. OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Conditioner. Another Glossybox items from last year November. This is a lightweight conditioner with a lovely scent.

Here is the ingredient list:

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycol Stearate, Glycol Distearate, Ceteareth-20, Isopropyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Citric Acid, Cyclopentasiloxane, Panthenol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 40 (CI 16035), Fragrance (Parfum).


I will give OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Conditioner 4 stars out of 5, because it has only one fault - it made my hair static. If you are looking for a light daily conditioner I can recommend OGX. It has a good ingredient list and overall leaves the hair soft and shiny.


4. Vatika Naturals Egg Protein Rejuvenating Shampoo. This shampoo as and my recent beauty discovery came from the Vatika Naturals hamper bag I bought from Ideal Homes Christmas Special. I can tell you that this is a very good shampoo to try, has an oriental scent which linger on hair for a few days. I will give Vatika Naturals Egg Protein Rejuvenating Shampoo 4 stars out of 5. I would like to try other shampoos from the Vatika Naturals range.

Here is the ingredient list for you to have a look:

Aqua, Sodium laureth sulfate, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Cocamide MEA, Dimethiconol (and) TEA-dodecylbenzenesulphonate, Glycol Distearate, Perfume, Ethylene/Octene Copolymer (and) Ethylene/Sodium acrylate copolymer, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium chloride, Carbomer, Sodium hydroxide, Honey extract, Egg powder, Disodium EDTA, Magnesium Nitrate, Magnesium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, FD&C Violet No. 2 (Cl 60730), FD&C Red No. 33 (CI 17200)


5. Nivea Extra Gentle Eye Make-up Remover. I have reviewed this make-up remover few months ago, it wasn't the first buy and I do believe not the last either. Click here to read all about it.


6. Avene Cold Cream Ultra Rich Cleansing Gel. I have received this cleansing gel sample from Avene few months ago to try. It lasted me for couple of weeks in the end of December and beginning of January. This cleansing gel is soap free, has rich, milky texture and good for dry and/or sensitive skin type.


Here is the ingredient list:

Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua). Water Aqua.Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate Myristic Acid. Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate. Coco-Glucoside Glycerin. Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate. Isohexadecane. Cocamidopropyl Dimethylaminohydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Glycol. Beeswax (Cera Alba) Cetyl Alcohol. Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil (Citrus Dulcis). Glyceryl Stearate. Propylparaben. Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil (Rosmarinus Officinalis). Sodium Hydroxide. Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer. 

I will give Avene Cold Cream Ultra Rich cleansing gel 4 stars out of 5. It is a lovely cleanser for winter months, will gently cleanse your skin without stripping it down to much.


Strangely enough, I rated them all 4 stars out of 5. Maybe January wasn't a brilliant month in my beauty world, but it wasn't a bad one either. How was it for you?


Marija


No comments:

Post a Comment