Tuesday 10 January 2017

Revlon Nail Enamel - Gray Suede - review and swatches

I am not sure how nail polish get's it name, but there is nothing gray about this one. Revlon Enamel in Gray Suede (705) is a lovely, pearly pink with a calm undertone. 

See the swatch for reference:


Personally I love lighter shades on my nails, because they suit almost anything I want to wear and they tend to last longer on my nails too. 


Beautiful shade to own and wear any time of the year. Nail polish is very liquidy, so takes few strokes to figure out how much you need to leave on the brush. Result is good, without streaks with a gentle shine. 

Colour lasted sadly only for two days on my nails, but most of nail polishes last only that long on my busy tips. I would give 5 stars for colour and 3 stars for lasting strength, so that makes it 4 stars out of 5 for Revlon Nail Enamel Gray Suede. Not a perfection, but will enjoy it for many months to come.


What is your favourite Revlon shade? Does it last long?
Marija

No comments:

Post a Comment