Sunday 1 January 2017

My under the tree treats - 2016/2017

Festive period is behind us and I though to share what my boys treated with this year. 


My number one favourite is Decleor Paris Box of Secrets Calm Headspace: Harmonie Clam soothing light cream 50ml, Aromessence Rose D'Orient 5ml and Aroma Confort Moisturising Body Milk 100ml. What a delight to explore some of Decleor, promise to review when empty.

I usually don't by celebrity perfume, but do love Sarah Jessica Parker. I used to wear Covet Pure Bloom, sadly it isn't available in store in UK any more, so my second choice goes to Lovely. I got this huge gift set to enjoy in 2017: Lovely Eau De Parfum 100ml, EDP Rollerball 10ml, SJP Compact Mirrror and SJP Clutch Bag.

I found another of my favourite scents under my tree this year - DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom. It came with a scented body lotion 100ml. Beautifully floral and fresh, will keep it for spring/summer time.

The last, but not least - Heathcote & Ivory Blush Rose Hand Lotion 2x 300ml to keep my hands I guess soft and beautiful in the new year.


Big thank you to my two loved boys. Feel a little be spoiled in these pink treats!


What was your favourite beauty treat under the tree this year?
Best wishes for 2017...
Marija

No comments:

Post a Comment