Wednesday 29 October 2014

Empty Bottles - October 2014

I collected few emptiest for you to review this month, looks like it will be a long post. Hope you will enjoy it and will find it useful. Just remember I share with you my subjective opinion, we all have different tastes and likes.

Here are the beauty products I used up in the October: 


1. Jergens Daily Moisture, hydrates and smooths skin. This lotion has a rich texture and suitable for a dry skin. 

INGREDIENTS: WATER, GLYCERIN, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ESTERS, GLYCERYL DILAURATE, DIMETHICONE, MINERAL OIL, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, FRAGRANCE, CETEARETH-20, DMDM HYDANTOIN, METHYLPARABEN, ARGININE, PROPYLPARABEN, CARBOMER, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ANANAS SATIVUS (PINEAPPLE) FRUIT JUICE, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) JUICE, CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT) JUICE, HYDROLYZED SILK. 

Not a great ingredient list, but smells lovely and does the job. I don't think I will buy it again, will give this cream 4 stars out of 5, just because I know where are better body lotions out in the market.

2. Ayur Deep Pore Cleansing Milk, lovely with a fresh scent. Gentle cleanser to remove dirt, grime and make-up. This cleansing milk is enriched with aloe Vera, cucumber and rose extracts. Suitable for normal to oily skin. This is not my first bottle and if I will have a chance to buy it, won't be the last.

Ingredients: Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Emulsefying wax, Triethamolamine Stearate, Rose Extract, Cucumber Extract, Aloe Vera Extract, Olive oil, Vitamin E, Isopropyl Myrisrate, Silicon Oil, Propylene Glycol, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, EDTA, Imidazolidinyl urea, Fragrance.

I will give Ayur Deep Pore Cleansing Milk 4 stars out of 5, due to the ingredient list and it gives a sticky feel to the skin.

3. A'kin eye gel with white tea and cornflower. Packaging claims that this gel helps reduce puffiness and dark circles, I can't say that it did this for me. It nourished my skin under the eye and that is it. A'kin eye gel has a very light texture and fragrance and it has a very good ingredient list.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), niacinamide, panthenol, sorbitol, glycerin, ethyl macadamiate, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, bisabolol, tocopheryl acetate, maltodextrin, sclerotium gum, zea mays (corn) starch, cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate, ascorbyl glucoside, phenoxyethanol, sodium stearoyl glutamate, arginine, cetearyl alcohol, xanthan gum, polyaminopropyl biguanide, sodium dehydroacetate, sodium gluconate, citric acid, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, sambucus nigra flower extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, centaurea cyanus flower extract, sodium hyaluronate, lecithin, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, tocopherol, malic acid.

Pity it didn't work out with me, but if you just need a nourishment for the gentle eye skin it is a good one. I will give A'kin White Tea and Cornflower Eye Gel 3 stars out of 5.

4. Natura Sibirica Energising Facial Mask. I didn't keep the box it came in and I can't find the ingredient list online for you, only the key ingredients. This face mask contains Siberian ginseng - rich in minerals, deeply revitalises the skin. I like the texture and cool effect of the mask, but I can't really say if it does anything great for the skin, don't think I will buy it again also. It is just lovely for refreshing the skin. I will give this face mask 3 stars out of 5.

5. Avene Very High Protection Emulsion SPF 50+. My first try of facial sun screen and I can tell you it was a positive experience.

Ingredients: AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER. OCTOCRYLENE. C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE. BUTYLENE GLYCOL. DIMETHICONE. DISOPROPYL ADIPATE. METHYLENE. BIS-BENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRA METHYBUTYLPHENOL CYCLOMETHICONE. WATER. TITANIUM DIOXIDE BUTYL METHOXY-DIBENZOYYMETHANE. BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXPHENOL. METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE. GLYCERYL STEARATE. PEG-100 STEARATE POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE.PVP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER. CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. CUCURBITA PEPO (PUMPKIN) SEED OIL (CUCURBITA PEPO SEED OIL). DECYL GLUCOSIDE. DIMETHICONOL. DISODIUM EDTA. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). GLYCERYL BEHENATE. GLYCERYL DIBEHENATE. HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER. ISOHEXADECANE. POLYSORBATE 60. PROPYLENE GLYCOL SILICA. SORBIC ACID. SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE. STEARYL ALCOHOL. TOCOPHERYL GLUCOSIDE. TRIBEHENIN. XANTHAN GUM

I like to mix it with my day cream. Avene sun screen doesn't leave any white marks, absorbs very fast and it has a light fragrance. Another new edition for my skin care routine. I will give Avene Very High Protection Emulsion SPF 50+ 5 stars out of 5.

6. Bourjois Volume Glamour mascara. My all time favourite mascara, I will buy it again and again. I love the brush and formula, makes my lashes look naturally more visible and gives volume. I tried to find the ingredient list, but no luck. It isn't a natural product, but I think it is a good mascara for that reason I will give it 5 stars out of 5.


What have you discovered in the beauty world this October?
Marija






No comments:

Post a Comment