Monday 20 October 2014

Ciate London Paint Pot Review

Today I wanted to review my Ciate London paint pot I received in the October GlossyboxI have a lovely purple shade - Talent Scout,  I think is perfect for the Fall season. 

It has a good formula, glossy finish and it lasted on my nails for 3 days. On the third day I notices few chips and bit wear off on the nail tips.


Ingredient list:
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Propyl Acetate, Tosylamide/Formaldehyde Resin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triphenyl Phosphate, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Alumina, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Camphor, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Diacetone Alcohol, Citric Acid, Benzophenone-1, Tin Oxide, Dimethicone


I want to give this paint pot 4 stars out of 5. Love the colour, the bow, it can last more than 2 busy days of a young mum and it is so easy to take off with a nail polish remover.


Which is your favourite Ciate London?
Marija




No comments:

Post a Comment