Sunday 19 January 2020

December's beauty favourite

December's beauty favourite goes to Dr. Paw Paw Original Balm. I got it from one of my Birchboxes and am so happy to discover this multipurpose soothing balm. It is made in the UK and reminds me of one of my own hand made lip balms. As I don't have much time and run out of ingredients, this little tube was a savior in the last month. Dr. Paw Paw is made with fermented Pawpaw from the fruit of the Carica Papaya plant. It boasts natural healing qualities, giving this balm a multitude of hydrating uses. From moisturiser to lip balm and split end-sealer to sunburn-soother, it delivers an instant moisture boost wherever it is needed.



Ingredients: Petrolatum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract (Fermented Paw Paw), Potassium Sorbate

I love the texture, light scent of this balm and it is perfect for my lips and cuticle.

Have you tried Dr. Paw Paw Original Balm?
Marija


No comments:

Post a Comment