Thursday 1 February 2018

Beauty haul: Foodaholic, Redken, Vichy and Waitrose

January came and gone to quick.


I have something new and exciting to share with you this month - Foodaholic Natural Touch Acacia and Snail Moisture hand creams. I always wanted to try Korean beauty products to see if their reputation lives up. So I started 2018 with a bit of exploring and bought two Foodaholic Natural Touch hand creams: Acacia and Snail Moisture. My so far impressions are good: lovely texture and scents, skin feels smooth after each use. I will post you with full review later on. 

I have another bottle of Vichy Purete Thermale Perfecting Toner to enjoy. I reviewed it in my January empties, click here to read more.

Something new for me to try - Waitrose Orchid and Honeysuckle Butter. A lovely scented body butter from Waitrose Heritage Collection. It has much lighter consistency, if to compare with The Body Shop body butters, but more gentle on the price front.

After a long time I am returning to the Redken shampoo. This time I bought Redken High Rise Volume as my post-partum hair loss is anticipated and I would like to be prepared. I made post awhile ago about post-pregnancy hair recovery, click here to read. Do let me know in the comments below, if you would like me to update on the post pregnancy hair loss recovery routine. I have fine hair and believe a little bit of volume will make a difference, plus my previous experience of Redken is spotless, so I have high hopes with the Redken High Rise Volume Shampoo.

An exciting January so far. How was yours?
Marija

No comments:

Post a Comment