Wednesday 11 February 2015

Glossybox - February 2015

My Glossybox is here and it is such a delight this month. 


Box itself is cute and I am looking forward to keep some goodies in it. This month Love box comes with four full sized products, but I wonder if all five I got actually are full size. Sneak Peek alert for the next month is a very exciting one - Naobay Moisturising Peeling. It is a natural and organic brand and I will love to try it. But let's carry on with this month's box.


1. Wilkinson Sword Hydro Silk. With a water activated bar of moisturising serum infused with marine extracts and Shea butter. This razor leaves your skin soft and hydrated. I got a full size product worth £9.99.

2. So Susan Rose Quartet Lip & Cheek Palette. Pretty pinks or bold Crimson, this versatile palettes has a match for either mood. My second product to try from So Susan, I am looking forward to glam up. It doesn't state that my palette is a full size, but it says £8 for 4g. That is exactly what I got. Cute little thing for a hand bag, comes with a lip brush. 

3. MARSK Mineral Eyeshadow - Fifty Shades. With a colour palette inspired by that book and now that film. This mineral powder-based eye shadow is 100% natural what is just great for me, I hope it is highly pigmented as they claim it to be. I got a full size product 1.2g worth £14.49.
4. B. Cosmetics Mascara. This mascara lengthens, defines, volumises and conditions with Lash Active.  I will keep it closed for now, because I have already few mascaras in use now. Will review it for you later on. I do beleive I have a full size product, 8ml worth £9.99

5. Royal Apothic Tinties. This lip butter was last month sneak peek and I just love it. It looks great, perfect for the vanity table; has a good ingredients; sexy colour and delicious scent. I got a full size 3.4g worth $14.

I got as well cute candies Love Hearts to enjoy. Thank you, Glossybox I felt much loved. Have you had a Glossybox yet?
Marija



No comments:

Post a Comment