Saturday 6 December 2014

Sally Hansen Instra-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat Review

Today I wanted to review my new anti-chip top coat which you saw in my November beauty haul. This is one of the beauty products I bought under influence of the beauty blogger world and You Tube. I am happy I did so, this top coat sorted one of the biggest problem I had recently with my manicure.




As a mum of one, I don't always have time to sit down and dry my nail polish. I have Essie all in one, but it doesn't dry my nail polish as fast as I would like it to. Recently I have been a little bit intolerant with the issue. Quite often I ended up with smudged nail vanish or even if things get worse I would remove everything off and regret wasting my time. 

Sally Hansen Instra-Dri Anti-Chip is brilliant in drying nail polish, but I can't say that it is good with keeping nail polish chip free. I had my first chip on the first day, by day three it was too much to bear, but I didn't have time for my nails. Bit disappointing. I will play with it, combing with my Essie's all in one to get the best result. I will give Sally Hansen Instra-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat 3 stars out of 5, because it doesn't do what states on the pack for me. It deserves 3 stars for super fast dry of a nail polish and I love it for that.


Have you tried this top coat, let me know what do you think?
Marija


Read more reviews here.

No comments:

Post a Comment