Saturday 15 November 2014

Recent Reads - Manuscript Found in Accra

I love reading when I have time and recently I came across one amazing book. I like to read a book which inspire me and make me think more and this one did just that!

I wanted to share with you book by Paulo Coelho, Manuscript found in Accra. 



It is a very light in reading, question and answer book, which shares with you wisdom from the past and teaches how to embrace yourself and your life.

Here are few phrases I love the most from the Manuscript found in Accra:


“If you are never alone, you cannot know yourself.” 
― Paulo CoelhoManuscript Found in Accra

“Don't try to be useful. Try to be yourself: that is enough & that makes all the difference.” 

“The simplest things in life are the most extraordinary. Let them reveal themselves.” 



I think this book gives you a courage to be yourself and gives you a freedom of thought. Sometimes we loose ourselves in the society and in the busy world and we forget the most important thing, why are we here?!

Along with The Alchemist this is one of my favourite book to read by Paulo Coelho. If you are looking for an answer you might find it in there.


What is your favourite read this month?
Marija

No comments:

Post a Comment